Monday 5 April 2010

Easter and my latest "big" project

I have decided to embark on my first ever crocheted shawl. I am following a lovely pattern by Milobo called "Eva's Shawl" that I found on Ravelry. It is absolutely stunning and will make a perfect breastfeeding shawl for if I need some extra privacy.

Given the fact that I am due to have my baby on Thursday - 3 sleeps to go! - I had better get a move on and get it done!!!

Easter:
We have had a lovely long weekend, and been blessed with some fantastic weather. My toddler son received a mass of Easter eggs and treats, so many he doesn't quite know what to do with them.
My husband and I received an egg each, and I must admit that I enjoyed mine for breakfast this morning; the perks of being pregnant, its all I fancied. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment